செவ்வாய், நவம்பர் 28, 2006

Good Bye IDC - Harsha, DGM, HCL.

Hi Friends,

I would like to post the Adieu mail of Mr.Harsha, DGM, Teradyne IDC, HCL Technologies Ltd and our project IGXL head here...

Before that, I would like to say few words about him. Because I am inspired by him; I will miss him in future. I would like to thank Harsha personally for his support towards my successful journey in HCL...

His cube is opposite to my cube, we had nice chat always. He talks so friendly to all level of employees; He doesn't part the employees by the designation but by the character. Harsha is such a good person and good human being that’s more important. After that I found the reason for his success is his excellent communication skill. He can speak English, Tamil, Malayalam, and Hindi fluently.

I would like to wish him to have a successful journey wherever he is...

Best Regards,
Snabak Vinod A

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: